6. April 2014

The Beauty Scenario TAG (Tag #11)

Wie findet ihr die Idee , auch mal Tags auf Englisch zu machen ? :)

The Questions:
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
Mimi : I don´t use foundations , but my favorite high end brand is KIKO , but I´m not sure if this is really high end :D. My favorite drugstore brand is Astor :)
Lulu : I don't use high end products, too. But I would keep my BB Cream matt effect from Garnier :)

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Mimi : I think when there is a good moment , I would tell her :)
Lulu : When I think she's nice I would tell her :D

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Mimi : Astor Lip Colour Butter
Lulu : p2 sheer glam lipstick in ''Fame''

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Mimi : Less glitter on my face :D and my hair is the same , I think :D
Lulu : I would do a messy highbun & I think I'd define my cease more

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
Mimi : I guess a & b because I would cry in the chair and call my mum and Lulu hysterical. Oooh it would be more than awkward :D
Lulu : a & b also, I would freak out, but as long as I'm near to the hairdresser I would behave normal

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Mimi : no palette, but definitely my Astor Mascara :)
Lulu : The showstoppers palette from sleek, but it was a limited edition

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
Mimi : All my KIKO stuff :o
Lulu : Nothing.. :D It doesn't matter that much

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
Mimi : a , but than not borrow something else to her anymore
Lulu : same opinion as Mimi, but it would be an akward situation :D

Bitte sofort kommentieren , wenn euch ein Fehler auffällt :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. I guess I´ll just go ahead and join the tag :D

    1. I don´t own any high end products either, so I´d go with my BB Cream by Catrice.
    2. I would definitely mention it. If the lady is nice, I´d tell her immediately, if not, I´d tell her after the interview.
    3. Coral Calling by Essence.
    4. I wouldn´t change a thing I guess. I never went extreme on anything (make-up wise) and loved neutral colors. I hated and still hate my natural hair color, maybe I´d start dyeing it earlier but I´m happy with how it is now.
    5. http://www.quickmeme.com/img/79/79e63b5a98814a2045e9c9ae76a24da2fb45d07b9e5c4dbd829ab48a0cf1d1bd.jpg
    6."Lenka Kosmetik 88 Lidschatten Palette Shimmer"
    7. None! I´d worry about my iMac and money, why make-up?
    8. Both a and b, depending on how bad it is. I´d go like "you must be kidding me" if the product is totally wrecked.

    <3 Kitty

    AntwortenLöschen